SPSC Jobs Advertisement: The ads for hiring people for the Sindh Public Service Commission for 2023 were released today. SPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No. 8/2023 is looking for suitable men and women to apply. There are openings in the Health Department and the Mines and Mineral Development Department at SPCS.
About SPSC Jobs
There is a government organization in Pakistan called the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) that is in charge of hiring government workers and bureaucrats for the Sindh government.
SPSC is a group that believes everyone should have the same chances, and it wants this to be clear in everything it does so that the people of the province can trust it. Being responsible for certain things means that it is aware of these feelings and always stays on the right side of the norm.
In Pakistan, which is a parliamentary democracy, the ministers, who are chosen by the people, are ultimately responsible for running the government. But it’s not reasonable to expect a small group of ministers to handle all of today’s complex problems on their own. This is how the politicians make the rules that the government workers have to follow.
Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs
|Posted on:||2 October 2023|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Graduation, BS|
|Company:||Sindh Public Service Commission – SPSC|
|Address:||Sindh Public Service Commission, SPSC, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad|
|WhatsApp Updates:||Join Now|
Pharmacist (BS-17), Junior Inspector of Mines (BPS-17), Medical Inspector (BPS-17), Environmental Inspector (BPS-17), Prosecuting (BPS-16), Computer Programmer (BPS-16), Assistant (BPS-16), Sub-Inspector, and Assistant Sub-Inspector jobs have been posted by the SPSC.
People with M Pharmacy BS, Bachelor’s Degrees, BE, college degrees, and Master’s Degrees can apply for these jobs. They need to get clear information about how to qualify for the ad.
Must read the ad carefully to fully understand the requirements for qualifications and experience, as well as the information about the reserved numbers, how to apply, the age limit, and any other important terms and conditions.
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Computer Programmer (BPS-16)
- Environmental Inspector (BPS-17)
- Junior Inspector of Mines (BPS-17)
- Medical Inspector (BPS-17)
- Pharmacist (BS-17)
- Prosecuting (BPS-16)
- Sub Inspector
How To Apply?
- People who are skilled and want to work for the SPSC can go to www.spsc.gov.pk and make an account.
- After making an account, applicants can send online applications by filling out the areas that are needed for the job they want.
- The application handling fee should also be paid.
- If you work for the government, you need to apply through the right channels.
- The last day to send in an application is October 20, 2023.
- Click Here to download the ad or fill out an online application.