Pakistan Railway Advisory and Consultancy Services Limited has posted new job openings for Pakistanis and they are called Pakistan Railway Advisory & Consultancy Services Jobs 2023 / PRACS Jobs 2023.
About Pakistan Railway Advisory and Consultancy Services Jobs
The PRACS is a well-known government company. People who are looking for Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 should look at the present openings. The manager wants people who are skilled, active, and driven.
The employer is offering a contract-based job for six months, with the chance of an extra month being added based on success and need. People from all over Pakistan can apply for this job; for more information, go to www.pracsltd.com.
Pakistan Railway Advisory & Consultancy Services
|Posted on:||5 October 2023|
|Education:||DAE, Bachelor, Master|
|Company:||Pakistan Railway Advisory & Consultancy Services – PRACS|
|Address:||Secretary/PRACS, PRACS House, Railway Station Road, Rawalpindi|
|WhatsApp Updates:||Join Now|
A notice from PRACSL says that there are open positions for a Railway Rolling Stock Expert (Mechanical Engineer), a Railway Track Engineer, a Railway Mechanical Engineer, a Railway Bridge Engineer, a Railway Signaling and Telecom Engineer, a Railway Track Inspector, a Railway Infrastructure Inspector, a Railway Bridge Inspector, and a Railway Signaling and Telecom Inspector.
Applicants must be at least 62 years old to be considered for these jobs. Professionals with a DAE, a Master’s degree, or a Bachelor’s degree in a related field can apply for these jobs. In the job posting, it says what kind of experience is needed for each position.
- Track & Infrastructure Expert (Civil Engineer)
- Railway Track Inspector
- Railway Track Engineer
- Railway Signaling & Telecom Inspector
- Railway Signal & Telecom Engineer
- Railway Rolling Stock Expert (Mechanical Engineer)
- Railway Mechanical Engineer
- Railway Infrastructure Inspector
- Railway Bridge Inspector
- Railway Bridge Engineer
How to Apply for PRACS Jobs?
- On the business website, www.pracsltd.com, employment forms will be posted.
- You can use the postal service to send in applications along with copies of the papers listed that have been notarized.
- Send your application to the Secretary/PRACS, PRACS House, Railway Station Road, Rawalpindi.
- You can also email your CVs to email@example.com.
- Documents that have been scanned must be sent via email with CVs.
- Applications that aren’t full won’t be looked at.
- There will be no TA/DA for the test or interview.
- Only people who made the shortlist will be called in for an interview or test.
- The last day to send in an application is October 20, 2023.
- PRACS has the right to stop the hiring process at any time.