Use the link below to apply for jobs at Nishtar Hospital Multan in 2023. Nishtar Hospital is looking for Pakistani citizens who live in Punjab Province to fill open roles as Paramedical Staff, Clerical Staff, Office Staff, and Technical Staff.
Table of Contents
Nishtar Hospital is a teaching hospital in Multan, Pakistan. It is connected to Nishtar Medical University. As a tertiary care center, it helps people in South Punjab.
There are 29 wards and an outpatient department at Nishtar Hospital, which can hold 1800 people. It also has 15 operating rooms that can be used for different kinds of treatments.
The Punjab Health Department’s Allied Health Professional Service Rules, Technical Posts Service Rules, Paramedical Establishment Service Rules, and Ministerial Posts Service Rules spell out the requirements for who can apply. These will be strictly followed.
Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs
|Posted on:||10 October 2023|
|Education:||Matric, B.com, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma|
|Company:||Nishtar Hospital Multan|
|Address:||Nishtar Hospital, Multan|
|Whatsapp Updates:||Join Now|
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Computer Operator
- Junior Technician – Cardiac Technology
- Junior Technician (Medical Pathology Technology)
- Junior Technician (Radiography)
- Junior Technician Pharmacy Technology
- Junior Technician Surgical Technology
- Laundry Manager
- Sanitary Inspector
- Store Keeper
Application Procedure/Download Form:
- To apply, send two recent photos, two copies of your ID, proof of where you live, your CNIC, and copies of your educational certificates, diplomas, and degrees, along with an application form to the Medical Superintendent at Nishtar Hospital in Multan.
- Applications should include all the necessary papers and information briefly explained in the ad. Before October 24, 2023, you should send in your resume. The Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) website, www.job.gov.pk, is where people from Sr. No. 01 to 05 should apply online.