We learned about the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases NICVD Jobs 2023 today. People can apply for a number of jobs at NICVD and its partner Satellite Centers and Chest Pain Units.
Topics About NICVD Jobs
People who want to work for NICVD, its Partnering Satellite Center (Sukkur, Tando Muhammad Khan, Hyderabad, Larkana, Sehwan, Nawabshah, Khairpur, Mithi, Lyari), and Chest Pain Units are encouraged to apply.
The National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) has been very important in helping people with heart problems in Pakistan since it opened in 1963.
The NICVD is the first and only cardiac care center in South Asia. It is also the most important heart hospital in Pakistan, with a focus on providing the best care to patients.
People from all over Pakistan can apply to be chosen. Anyone who meets the standards, male or female, can apply by following the steps below.
National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases – NICVD Jobs
|Posted on:||9th October 2023|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Graduation|
|Company:||National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases – NICVD|
|Address:||National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases NICVD, Rafiqui H.J Shaheed Road, Karachi|
|Whatsapp Updates:||Join Now|
- Assistant Professor (Emergency)
- Assistant Professor (Paeds Cardiology)
- Dialysis Technician
- Senior Registrar ( Emergency)
- Senior Registrar (Cardiac Electrophysiology)
- Senior Registrar (Paeds Cardiology)
- Senior Registrar (Preventive Cardiology)
How to Apply?
- People who are qualified should send their CVs to the HR Department, NICVD, Rafiqui (H.J) Shaheed Road, Karachi, along with full copies of their school and work certificates.
- There won’t be any TA/DA.
- Applications that aren’t complete will be turned down.
- Before October 23, 2023, the applications must be turned in on time and reach the department.
- You can find out more by going to http://www.nicvd.org/.