National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Jobs 2023 is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to work in a growing and well-paid field. The Bureau just recently told people about different job openings in the Daily Jang newspaper.
About NAB Jobs
Introduction of the Company: The National Accountability Bureau is a separate and autonomous part of the Federal Government that fights crime and all kinds of economic inequality. The Bureau has the power to do whatever it takes to make sure the banking system is fair and just.
The National Accountability Bureau was created in 1999 as the Ehtesab Cell by General Pervez Musharraf, who was President and Chief of the Army at the time. It has grown and changed since then. With four district offices in four states, the Bureau works out of Islamabad.
The jobs at NAB are very safe and rewarding, with high wages, health insurance, various benefits, and prizes for officers. People who work for the Bureau are owned by the Bureau and are free to do their jobs without fear.
National Accountability Bureau – NAB Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||8th October 2023|
|Company:||National Accountability Bureau – NAB|
|Address:||NAB Headquarters, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad|
|Whatsapp Updates:||Join Now|
- Assistant Junior Expert-1 (Intelligence)
- Assistant Junior Expert-2 (Intelligence)
- Expert (Intelligence)
- Expert (IT)
- Junior Expert – 2 Intelligence
- Junior Expert-1 (Administration)
- Junior Expert-1 (Draftsman)
- Junior Expert-1 (Intelligence)
The jobs that are open at NAB are for an Expert in Intelligence, an Expert in IT, a Junior Expert in Intelligence, a Junior Expert in Administration, a Junior Expert in Draftsman, a Junior Expert in Intelligence, an Assistant Junior Expert in Intelligence, and an Assistant Junior Expert in Intelligence.
The people who are chosen will have to work at the National Accountability Bureau in Islamabad to fill the positions that were offered. People who want to work for NAB Islamabad must meet the requirements.
In general, people who are retired, have an LLB or have a Master’s degree can apply for these chances. The ad says that applicants must be between the ages of 52 and 62. In the ad, it says what experience and skills are needed.
How to Apply?
- The applicants must be qualified before giving their forms to the department, as the choice will be based on their skills.
- People who want to apply can also get the form from http://nab.gov.pk/jobs.asp, which is NAB’s website.
- On the NAB website, you can find a full description of the entry process.
- The last day to send in an application is October 23, 2023.
- People who want to apply must turn in their forms by the due date.
- Only people who made the shortlist will be asked to come in for a test or interview.
- There will be no TA/DA for showing up.
- Applications should be sent to NAB Headquarters, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad, which is the address given in the job posting.