For the Apprenticeship Opportunity at Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited (FFCL), the Central Testing Services is taking online applications for a written test.
Central Testing Service is giving written tests to Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited in District Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, in order to hire Trade Apprentices in a number of Trades under the Punjab Apprenticeship Act 2021.
Trade Apprentices are being hired by FFC to work as Chemical Plant Operators, Maintenance Technicians, Mechanical Draftsmen, Civil Works Technicians, Electrical Technicians, Instrument Technicians, Laboratory Analysts, and Computer Operators.
Young people between the ages of 18 and 28 who are interested and have a Matriculation, Intermediate, F.Scc, or Diploma of Associate Engineering in a related field can apply for these jobs.
People who want to apply must have gotten at least 65% on their tests. Applicants who are already in a training program in any other industry are not qualified.
Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited Jobs
|Posted on:||24th September 2023|
|Education:||DAE, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BS|
|Company:||Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited|
|Address:||Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited FFCL, Plant Site, Rahim Yar Khan|
|WhatsApp Updates:||Join Now|
- Mechanical Draftsman
- Maintenance Technician
- Laboratory Analyst
- Instrument Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Computer Operator
- Civil Works Technician
- Chemical Plant Operator
How to Apply?
- People who want to apply can do so online at https://ctsp.org.pk/FFL, which is the link to the CTSPAK website.
- People who are interested can only apply for one job. People with a Master’s Degree are not eligible.
- The written test will be given at several CTSPAK sites close to the candidates.
- Candidates who made the shortlist will be called for the written test and interview.
- Monday, October 16, 2023, is the last day to send in an application.