The Anti-Terrorism Court Dera Ghazi Khan is advertising new jobs for qualified people. (Anti Terrorism Court DG Khan Jobs 2023) The Anti-Terrorism Court DG Khan is looking for qualified people to fill an empty spot.
About Anti Terrorism Court DG Khan Jobs
Visit this page often to find out about new and recent Anti-Terrorism Court DG jobs, including who can apply, how to submit an application, how many positions are open, and the terms and conditions.
New Latest Jobs
Drivers are getting more job options. Candidates must be at least 25 years old, have an LTV license, and have worked in a related area for at least 5 years. Applicants must live in the Punjab Province and meet all the standards to be considered for this job.
Details – Anti Terrorism Court DG Khan Jobs
|Posted on:||30 September 2023|
|Company:||Anti Terrorism Court|
|Address:||Anti Terrorism Court Dera Ghazi Khan Division|
|WhatsApp Updates:||Join Now|
How to Apply:
- Please send your applications to the Office of Anti-Terrorism Court Dera Ghazi Khan by mail before the due date.
- Those who want to apply can send theirs in before October 16, 2023.
- Only those who made the shortlist will be called. The office will put up a notice board with the names of the chosen prospects on October 19, 2023.
- On October 24, 2023, the driving test will take place.
- The youngest person who can apply for this job is 35 years old.
- The following poster has all the other details you need.